How to Import the Digital Planner into GoodNotes
This method can be used with any of our digital planners such as this Digital Planner.
- Download the planner via Safari (recommended) or other internet browser on your device.
- Then click on the share icon, it is located in the upper right corner and will look like a square with an arrow pointing up
- Select “Copy to GoodNotes”
- GoodNotes will open, tap “Import” (or hit “Import as New Document” if prompted)
- That’s all. The planner will now be open in GoodNotes and you’re ready to use it.
- Please note: to click on the planner tabs you need to be in “read” mode. Toggle the pen icon on/off to switch between read and write mode.
If you are having trouble importing into GoodNotes, please try following these instructions.