***This is not an app by itself, it is intended to be used with 3rd party apps such as GoodNotes or Notability. Free options are also available.
If you have any debt that is holding you back, you need to pay it off. It can be overwhelming but there is hope. You can wipe out your debt with ease.
Following a simple budget is the key. Our digital budget planner will help you quickly and easily pay off debt.
Check out the free sample
Once you pay off debt, you'll be able to save more money.
Want a new car? or house? or more vacations?
Saving money will help you. Like debt, it may seem difficult to reach your goals. That is why we've created an easy to follow system to help you get there.
More Money = Less Stress
We all know one of the biggest stress sources is money. Especially in difficult times. When you set goals and create a plan, you are taking a huge step to financial freedom and reduced stress.
Even better, when you start hitting your goals, paying off debt, saving more money... the feeling will be overwhelming.
The key is to start right now.
✅ Clickable links and tabs
✅ Multiple cover options
✅ Ability to add more pages
✅ Goal setting
✅ Budgets for each month
✅ Activity tracker
✅ Debt tracker
✅ Savings tracker
✅ Credit score tracker
✅ Year summary
✅ Blank notes section
What You Get
PDF planner to be used with any annotation iPad/Android apps and stylus
Works best with:
We recommend using the planner with an iPad using either GoodNotes or Notability. It is not limited to iPads and can be used with other devices with some limitations.
🟠 Tablet and stylus (it can be used on a computer with PDF software such as Adobe Acrobat but there are no preadded text boxes, text boxes would have to be added.)
🟠 Similar note apps
*Some apps will not support the premade tab links. Not supported by OneNote or Evernote.
Check out the free sample
*This is a planner intended to be used with a tablet and stylus and annotation app. If you are unclear on anything, please visit FAQ pages to see common questions & answers before ordering. This is not a standalone app, it is meant to be used with 3rd party annotation apps. There are no refunds once you download the planner.
The refund policy for paper planners is 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
*Digital planners and products are only eligible for the 100% money-back guarantee or refund if they have not yet been downloaded. Because they are a digital file and cannot be returned, once they are downloaded there are no refunds allowed.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Email email@example.com to coordinate your return.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund.
When your refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange an item due to damage or defect, send us an email at
email@example.com for details on exchanges.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Before You Buy - Digital Planners PDF
- If you are unsure about the digital planner, please download the free sample and try it with your annotation app of choice. All sales are final, no refunds.
- This is not an app itself. It is a navigable PDF planner designed to be used on a tablet (such as an iPad), annotation app (such as GoodNotes or Notability), and stylus (such as the Apple Pencil)
- Annotation app is sold seperate. Some are paid and some are free. Please see our FAQ’s for a list of some popular options.
- Some features and planner functionality will depend on the annotation app used.
- This is a digital planner delivered via download after purchase. No physical product will be shipped.
How to Import the Digital Planner into GoodNotes
- Download the planner via Safari (recommended) or other internet browser on your device.
- Then click on the share icon, it is located in the upper right corner and will look like a square with an arrow pointing up
- Select “Copy to GoodNotes”
- GoodNotes will open, tap “Import” (or hit “Import as New Document” if prompted)
- That’s all. The planner will now be open in GoodNotes and you’re ready to use it.
- Please note: to click on the planner tabs you need to be in “read” mode. Toggle the pen icon on/off to switch between read and write mode.
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Unknown Type