- About Me - 1
- Goals - 3
- Communication - 2
- Expenses - 2
- Blank - 3
- Lined - 3
- Grid - 3
- Yearly Overview - 1
- Months - 1 of each month of 2020
- Field Trip Outline - 1
- Field Trip Planner - 3
- Field Trip Roster - 3
- Parties - 1
- Projects - 1
- Birthdays - 1
- Attendance - 10
- Roster - 1
- Student Info - 20
- Checklist - 2
- Grades - 5
- Weekly - 25
- Lesson Prep - 5
- Daily - 180
- Homework - 25
- PDF planner to be used with any annotation iPad/Android apps and stylus
- Instruction PDF
- Tablet (we recommend the iPad) and stylus (it can be used on a computer with PDF software such as Adobe Acrobat but there are no preadded text boxes, text boxes would have to be added manually)
- *Some apps will not support the premade tab links. Not supported by OneNote or Evernote.
Digital Teacher Planner
Being a teacher is already stressful enough. Your schedule is busy, you have 15, 20 or maybe more students to keep track of, their parents, events, homework, the list goes on and on... and that can be overwhelming.
✅ Keep track of all of your files and notes more easily
✅ Only worry about one file for everything in your class
✅ Don’t worry about papers being lost or destroyed
✅ Easily plan lessons in advance
✅ Reduce your stress because your planning is easier
If anything above had you nodding your head, keep reading...
Check out the free sample
The Best Teacher Lesson Planner
This is the ultimate planner for teachers. Manage every corner of your classroom from your iPad. No need to carry around another notebook or even multiple notebooks, everything you’ll need is available to you in one spot whether you’re in your classroom, at home, or on the road.
From planning each week and day to tracking student grades, to recording all of your student information, you have a template for it.
The BOSS Personal Planner Teacher Planner is everything you need and more. You can easily navigate with linked tabs and buttons. It’s clean and easy to use, it will keep you more organized than you’ve ever been.
Classroom Management Plan
Check out everything that is included, it’s all you need...
Why wait any longer? This will change your life and make teaching a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable. Save almost 30% when you order right now.
What You Get
Works best with:
We recommend using the planner with an iPad using either GoodNotes or Notability. It is not limited to iPads and can be used with other devices with some limitations.
*This is a planner intended to be used with a tablet and stylus and an annotation app. This is not a standalone app, it is meant to be used with 3rd party annotation apps. Annotation app not included. There are no refunds once you download the planner. If you are unclear on anything, please visit FAQ pages to see common questions & answers before ordering.
Check out the free sample
The refund policy for paper planners is 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
*Digital planners and products are only eligible for the 100% money-back guarantee or refund if they have not yet been downloaded. Because they are a digital file and cannot be returned, once they are downloaded there are no refunds allowed.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Email email@example.com to coordinate your return.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund.
When your refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange an item due to damage or defect, send us an email at
email@example.com for details on exchanges.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Before You Buy - Digital Planners PDF
- If you are unsure about the digital planner, please download the free sample and try it with your annotation app of choice. All sales are final, no refunds.
- This is not an app itself. It is a navigable PDF planner designed to be used on a tablet (such as an iPad), annotation app (such as GoodNotes or Notability), and stylus (such as the Apple Pencil)
- Annotation app is sold seperate. Some are paid and some are free. Please see our FAQ’s for a list of some popular options.
- Some features and planner functionality will depend on the annotation app used.
- This is a digital planner delivered via download after purchase. No physical product will be shipped.
How to Import the Digital Planner into GoodNotes
- Download the planner via Safari (recommended) or other internet browser on your device.
- Then click on the share icon, it is located in the upper right corner and will look like a square with an arrow pointing up
- Select “Copy to GoodNotes”
- GoodNotes will open, tap “Import” (or hit “Import as New Document” if prompted)
- That’s all. The planner will now be open in GoodNotes and you’re ready to use it.
- Please note: to click on the planner tabs you need to be in “read” mode. Toggle the pen icon on/off to switch between read and write mode.