Printable PDF Personal Planner
- Stop procrastination now
- Maximize every minute of your day
- Set clear and achievable goals
- Stay organized and structure your life
- Track your progress and see results
- Create an easy-to-follow roadmap
- Boost your success = happiness
- (1) Welcome Section
- (1) Plan for Success
- (1) Reading List
- (1) Habit Tracker
- (1) Eisenhower Matrix
- (3) Monthly Planner
- (1) Weekly Breakdown
- (3) Weekly Planner
- (2) Priority Planner
- (3) Daily Planner
- (3) Notes Section
*This is a printable PDF file. There are no text boxes and are only intended to be printed out.
These are the same pages included in the Ultimate planner. You will receive both a mini printable book file which includes multiples of some pages plus you get each individual page so you can print more as you need them. More information on pages at the bottom.
DOMINATE YOUR TIME AND CRUSH YOUR GOALS
The BOSS Personal Planner is like no other. This isn’t a blank notebook that leaves you with no plan or structure. It builds you an easy to follow roadmap.
Create goals as small as completing a task today all the way up to life goals like buying a second home, retiring early or building your dream business.
Once you have goals established you can create a plan. The best way to accomplish what you want is to take action. When you have an easy-to-follow roadmap, taking action becomes effortless.
This is a planner to help you crush your goals and set you up for success.
A TOOL FOR SUCCESS
1. CLARIFY YOUR GOALS
Through our own research, we found that many people struggle to set clear and achievable goals. We made sure our planner made it easy to set goals that work for you. The simple act of setting realistic goals and writing them down instantly puts you in a better position to achieve them.
2. SCHEDULE YOUR LIFE - MONTHS, WEEKS, DAYS
Once you figure out what your goals are, you can create a plan. Figure out what you need to accomplish each month, week, and day to accomplish your goals. Make progress every single day.
3. MOTIVATE YOURSELF
The best motivation you’ll experience is success and progress. The feeling you get at the end of the day when you see how much you have accomplished. When you start crushing your goals you’ll naturally feel more and more motivated.
4. TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
When you see your progress you’ll be motivated. When you know what you’ve accomplished, you’ll know what you have to do next. It’s important to keep track of everything and our goal is to make that easy for you.
5. SEE RESULTS
When you track your progress, you’ll see the results. You’ll see how far you’ve come and what you need to do to accomplish your goals. Everything will be clear and it’ll make you feel like a million bucks, then earn it.
6. CHANGE YOUR LIFE
It doesn’t have to be hard, you just need a little push and some guidance. Once you get in the habit of setting goals, planning and taking action on those plans, you’ll change your life and boost your success. From there, you’ll be motivated to push more and more in life.
Don’t wait any longer, make your best life today!
You get a sample of the Ultimate planner pages.
Print on pages 8.5"x11"
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Digital planners and products are only eligible for the 100% money-back guarantee or refund if they have not yet been downloaded. Once they are downloaded there are no refunds allowed.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your return.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund.
When your refund is processed, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange an item due to damage or defect, send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org for details on exchanges.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Before You Buy - Digital Planners PDF
- If you are unsure about the digital planner, please download the free sample and try it with your annotation app of choice. All sales are final, no refunds.
- This is not an app itself. It is a navigable PDF planner designed to be used on a tablet (such as an iPad), annotation app (such as GoodNotes or Notability), and stylus (such as the Apple Pencil)
- Annotation app is sold seperate. Some are paid and some are free. Please see our FAQ’s for a list of some popular options.
- Some features and planner functionality will depend on the annotation app used.
- This is a digital planner delivered via download after purchase. No physical product will be shipped.
How to Import the Digital Planner into GoodNotes
- Download the planner via Safari (recommended) or other internet browser on your device.
- Then click on the share icon, it is located in the upper right corner and will look like a square with an arrow pointing up
- Select “Copy to GoodNotes”
- GoodNotes will open, tap “Import” (or hit “Import as New Document” if prompted)
- That’s all. The planner will now be open in GoodNotes and you’re ready to use it.
- Please note: to click on the planner tabs you need to be in “read” mode. Toggle the pen icon on/off to switch between read and write mode.
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Unknown Type