This is not an app by itself, it is intended to be used with 3rd party apps such as GoodNotes or Notability. Free options are also available.
Reduce The Stresses Of Teaching
Ask any great teacher their number one hack to success, and they’ll tell you that it’s “Planning”. To be great at teaching, just patience with your students and a unique ability to teach won’t do. As a teacher, you’re like a juggler on a unicycle, handling everything all at once - whether it’s your students, their parents, grades, syllabus, tests, school activities or academic progress.
And all of this just multiplies with every new class that’s added to your schedule.
All of that might seem too overwhelming, but that’s exactly where “Planning” comes to your rescue; if it is done the right way, of course.
We developed the Digital Teacher Planner to allow you to plan the right way and keep track of all you work in one place. So no more turning through pages in your notebook or relying on your memory. Simply take out your tablet and get started.
What does it do?
The planner provides you with an easy-to-follow template that allows you to track everything that is happening with each class right on your tablet. As a teacher, you can set realistic goals for syllabus completion, student progress, and extra activities.
Here are just some of the ways you can use the planner
● Keep a track of every student - their names, grades, information and progress
● Replace all your notebooks and lists with just a tablet
● Make to-do-lists
● Plan and prepare for lessons in advance
● Track assignments and tests
● Track student grades
● Plan your research activities
● Create class-wise trackers
● Track lesson-progress for each class individually
● Daily, weekly and monthly progress trackers
How do you use it?
What You Get
- PDF planner to be used with any annotation iPad/Android apps and stylus
- Instruction PDF
Works best with:
We recommend using the planner with an iPad using either GoodNotes or Notability. It is not limited to iPads and can be used with other devices with some limitations.
- Tablet (we recommend the iPad) and stylus (it can be used on a computer with PDF software such as Adobe Acrobat but there are no preadded text boxes, text boxes would have to be added manually)
- *Some apps will not support the premade tab links. Not supported by OneNote or Evernote.
*This is a planner intended to be used with a tablet and stylus and an annotation app. This is not a standalone app, it is meant to be used with 3rd party annotation apps. Annotation app not included. There are no refunds once you download the planner. If you are unclear on anything, pleasevisit FAQ pages to see common questions & answers before ordering.
Check out the free sample